WRX Spray Application
- Ensure application surface to be painted is clean, and fully freed from grease, dust, loose particles/paint layer, rust and humidity.
- The can is ready to apply.
- Release the security trigger on the cover.
- Shake it well (for at least by 1-2 minutes after you heard the agitator ball has started to rattle inside) and push in short blasts to apply with constant finger pressure on its dispersion valve from 25-30 cm distance from the surface and apply it with an even dispersion rate in double-cross consecutive light coats (shake occasionally during the use and allow 3-5 minutes between two coats).
- When the application is finished, if still remainder paint in the bottle, return the bottle upside down and press on its dispersion valve until it loosens in order to be able to re-use it at another time.
WRX Spray Paint Drying Time (20℃)
- Touch-free in 5-20 min.
- Full dry in 8-12 hours.
- Resistance to abrasions and chemicals in 24 hours.
WRX Spray Coverage
WRX Spray Nozzle
- WRX’s unique spray nozzles deliver a 50-50 paint-gas, first phase spray, every time.
- Nano-technology is added for enhancing the molecular bonding between the resin and the pigment.
- WRX has developed an advanced nozzle called “MICROMIST”. The channels in the nozzle create a “Whirl” effect.
- WRX Spray Ozone Friendly
- WRX contains no harmful colourants, pigments or resins and no ozone-damaging propellants.
Density at 20°C
Pressure at 20°C
Pressure at 50°C
Viscosity Ford Cup 4
Remaining Dry Cylinder
Thickness 1 hand
Thickness 3 hands
Grit to grindometro
|Product Type||Spray Paints|
Delivery times explained
|Delivery option||Price||Delivery time|
|Next Day Delivery||£5.95 ex VAT (£7.14 inc VAT)||Next Working Day*|
Free Delivery (Orders over £30 Ex VAT only)
|Free||Next Working Day*|
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Thursday and 1pm Friday will be delivered next working day. Orders placed after these times will be sent the following working day.
The table below is a guide to when you will receive your order based on the day and time you order it. This table relates to standard delivery and standard free delivery. Any premium delivery services or deliveries for certain areas such as the highlands may be different.
|Order Day||Expected Delivery Day|
|Monday before 2pm||Tuesday by 5:30pm|
|Monday after 2pm||Wednesday by 5:30pm|
|Tuesday before 2pm||
Wednesday by 5:30pm
|Tuesday after 2pm||Thursday by 5:30pm|
|Wednesday before 2pm||Thursday by 5:30pm|
|Wednesday after 2pm||Friday by 5:30pm|
|Thursday before 2pm||Friday by 5:30pm|
|Thursday after 2pm||Monday by 5:30pm|
|Friday before 1pm||Monday by 5:30pm|
|Friday after 1pm||Tuesday by 5:30pm|
|Saturday||Tuesday by 5:30pm|
|Sunday||Tuesday by 5:30pm|
*Refers to UK Mainland addresses only and included non-hazardous items. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Highlands are subject to a 2 day delivery minimum.
Free Delivery - All orders over £30 Ex VAT
Any order over £30 will qualify for free next working day delivery. These orders are sent via YODEL, Parcelforce or DHL.
Standard Delivery - £5.95 +VAT
For standard delivery, we use YODEL, Parcelforce and DHL depending on the size of the parcel. All orders are sent on a next day service.
Large items such as Mirka sanding kits and ZipWall kits are shipped on a pallet using a specific pallet service. This is the safest way to dispatch large items in order to protect your products and ensure they arrive as a complete delivery. Items that require a palletised delivery will be indicated both on the checkout and at the point of choosing your delivery option at the checkout. There is no additional charge for a palletised delivery, this is purely to ensure your order arrives in the best condition possible.
Important: Our palletised deliveries are curb side only and the driver will not be expected to carry the items to your home or business.
Premium Delivery (Before 12pm) - £9.99
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12 pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
Saturday Delivery - From £11.99
We are able to offer a Saturday delivery before 5:30 pm service. Orders must be placed before 1pm on a Friday to qualify for this service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
Hazardous item shipping rate (UK Mainland): £62 +VAT
Northern Ireland - £5.95 +VAT (Currently Unavailable)
Deliver to Northern Ireland takes between 1 and 4 days depending on where the order is dispatched from.
Ireland (Currently Unavailable)
We are currently unable to fulfil orders from Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland due to border delays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We do not currently accept online orders to Europe. However, we are able to ship to Europe but orders must be placed by phone. Please call +44 (0)1827 255250 for more information.
Order cut-off times
All orders placed after 2pm Monday - Thursday will be sent by courier on next day delivery but will arrive 2 days after placement of the order.
Any orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent by next day courier and will arrive the next business day (Monday) unless Saturday delivery is chosen.
On selected new products we offer the ability to pre-order before stock arrives. If you place an order for an item that is on pre-order then your items will be dispatched using your chosen delivery method when we receive stock from our supplier.
*We aim to deliver items as quickly as possible. We use third-party couriers and delays can happen due to traffic incidents, weather and other incidents that are out of our control. We will always try and keep you up to date with any delays that may occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.