The Globus Showa 381 is a durable, lightweight and extremely comfortable work glove; ideal for assembly and precision handling tasks in dry and light oily handling conditions.
The embossed pattern on the microporous foamed nitrile palm coating channels oils and grease away efficiently and the Microfibre yarn liner boosts vapour permeation significantly to leave hands dry and comfortable.
Price per pair.
- Embossed microporous nitrile palm coating
- 13 gauge SHOWA engineered microfibre yarn liner (0.52 denier)
- Abrasion level 4 for maximum abrasion resistance (EN388)
- Ultra-light weight: 19g
- Excellent fit thanks to the SHOWA ergonomically-designed liner
- Embossed nitrile palm finish disperses oil away to allow a secure grip over long periods in light oily environments
- Microfibre yarn absorbs sweat from the surface of the hand and wicks it away efficiently to help hands remain cool and dry
- Excellent levels of tactility and sensitivity
- Micoporous nitrile coating allows warm air and moisture to escape from inside
- Exceptional suppleness and comfort due to the combination of microfibre and spandex
- 0.84mm finger thickness allows an excellent level of tactility and sensitivity
- A flexible glove designed for easy movement and extended wear
- Seamless liner prevents irritation
- Low lint with microfibre
- No latex allergy risks
Abrasion Resistance Rating: 4
Blade Cut Resistance Rating: 1
Tear Resistance Rating: 2
Puncture Resistance Rating: 1
Straight Blade Cut Resistance (EN ISO:13997) Rating: N/A
Impact Resistance Rating: N/A
|Length||̴Ì_Dependent on size, in mm (flat)̴Ì_220-260|
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.