Molykote Z Powder is a solidâ_lubricant that lubricates metal surfacesâ_in many difficult and extremeâ_environments e.g. metal on metal pairingsâ_at extreme loads and slow speeds, orâ_metal/plastic pairings at low loads andâ_low to medium speeds.
- as a dry burnished (rubbed-on) lubricating film for metallic contacts
- as a solid lubricant additive for self-lubricating plastics and sinter metal partsâ_
- as a solid lubricant additive in metalworking compounds
- asâ_a solid lubricant additive in brake lining applicationâ_
- as run-in aid, in press-fittings, in Heavy Loads and Slow Speeds applicationsâ_and also in extreme environments (for example in dusty atmospheres orâ_extremes of temperatures)
- Excellent lubricating properties
- Reduction of friction and wear
- Resistant to oxidation
- Extreme pressure resistance
- Wide service temperature range
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.