- Suitable for a wide range of applications in the chemical, petrochemical, paper and automotive industry, and in engineering, wood and plastic processing.
- Used on bolted connections, sliding contact bearings, linear sliding guides, splined shafts, press fit joints, exhaust bolts, spark plug threads, flanges and flange seals, door hinges, brake mechanisms and plate springs.
- Good corrosion protection
- High load-carrying capacity
- Coefficient of friction is of the same order as for oiled bolts
- Low scattering of pre-tensioning force
- Prevention of stress cracking and brittleness
- Wide service temperature range
- Wear reduction
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.