Molykote P-37 anti-seize paste is designed to prevent seizing of austenite steel and high nickel chromium steel alloy screw that are used in high temperatures. The paste allows screws to be removed easily even after extended periods of use at high temperatures.
- Prevents seize of screws used at high temperatures.
- Approved for use by many manufacturers of set screws use in power plant turbines and manufacturers of steam valve joints.
- Compatible with high temperatures (1400C)
- Excellent load-carrying capacity and seize protection
- Sulphur content of less than 250ppm, with a total halogen content (including chlorine) of less than 200ppm
- Low seepage, so it can be used in places wherein cleanliness is required
- Allows screws to be removed easily even after extended periods of use at high temperatures
- Does not include components that become brittle at high temperatures
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.