Molykote M-77 Solid lubricant paste with silicone carrier oil is compatible with many types of elastomers and plastics (test for compatibility). It offers good wear resistance, good volatilisation properties and is suitable for lubricating parts consisting of materials that are not resistant to mineral oils.
- Suitable for lubrication points with low to moderate load and low speeds which are subjected to water and extreme temperatures. At temperatures. At temperatures above 230í«ŒçC, the carrier volatiles leaving virtually no residue, and the remaining dry sliding film itself takes over the lubrication up to +400í«ŒçC.
- Suitable for lubricating parts consisting of materials that not resistant to mineral oils.
- Used successfully with metal on metal combinations with frictional and contact surfaces, brake anchor plates and the brake pistons of disc brakes.
- Paste lubrication up to +230í«ŒçC (+466í«ŒçF), dry lubrication up to +450í«ŒçC (+842í«ŒçF)
- Good water resistance
- Good volatilization properties
- Compatible with many types of elastomers and plastics (test for compatibility)