Molykote High Vacuum Silicone Grease
Molykote High-Vacuum silicone grease formally Dow Corning is a stiff, non-melting lubricating material that helps to seal and lubricate chemical processing equipment. It is ideal for a wide range of applications including sealing vacuum and pressure systems. It is also great for lubricating O-rings in binoculars and telescopes as it prevents fogging of delicate lenses.
- Seals and lubricates chemical processing equipment
- Lubrication of plug valves, control valves, flow meter bearings, ceramic plug cocks, fire extinguisher valves, water treatment equipment, synthetic rubber gaskets and seals in high-temperature applications
- Sealing vacuum and pressure systems
- Lubricating O-rings in binoculars and telescopes. Helps to prevent fogging of delicate lenses.
- Helps to reduce wear in plastic-to-metal and rubber-to-metal contact
- Low volatility
- Excellent resistance to water, chemicals, high and low temperatures
- Meets requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and NSF 61
- Silicone oil
- Inorgnic thickener
Molykote High-Vacuum Grease formally Dow Corning is unaffected by most vegetable and minerals oils, many organic compounds, and most common gases. It is also resistant to most aqueous solutions of inorganic salts and to dilute acids and alkalies. The suitability of Dow Corning High Vacuum Grease should always be tested before the material is adopted for regular use.
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.