- Press fit production of all types of machine elements, as a running-in lubricant for new machines and gear-boxes.
- Permanent lubrication of machine elements that are moved only rarely or slightly and also for drilling, sawing and thread cutting.
- Used successfully for lubricating threaded spindles, splined shafts, toothed gears, worm and transmission gears, screws, valves, pumps, machine-tool guides and also for the tightening and fitting of roller bearings, washers, wheels, flanges and bolts.
- High load-carrying capacity
- Low coefficient of friction, (= 0.09, no stick-slip)
- Prevents frictional corrosion and scoring
- Protection from stick-slip
- Good anti-corrosion properties
- Reduces formation of fretting corrosion
- Simplifies dismantling processes
- Mineral oil
- Solid lubricants
- High surface covering capacity (40m2 kg)
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.