Molykote 1000 Lubricant
Molykote 1000 is a solid lubricant that is available in a spray and a paste. It is ideal for bolted metal joints that are subjected to high temperatures (up to 650°C) and corrosive effects. It contains no lead or nickel and is designed to reduce wear and optimise friction of threaded fasteners, or other metal-to-metal joints. If you have bolts that need to be re-tightened or disconnected after assembly then Molykote 1000 is perfect as it prevents destruction whilst dismantling even after long use at high temperatures.
- Suitable for bolted joints that are subjected to high temperatures up to 650°C (1202°F) and to corrosive effects, and which, after assembling and the initial operation, have to be re-tightened or disconnected. In order to ensure constant pre-stressing forces, uniform and steady coefficients of friction of the lubricant are necessary.
- Used successfully for cylinder head bolts, nozzle head screws of plastic injection moulding machines, bolted joints in the chemical industry, and also for the tension rings of centrifuges.
- Can be used over a wide range of temperatures (-30°C/-22°F to 650°C/1202°F)
- High load-carrying capacity
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- Coefficient of friction unchanged in the area of oiled bolts, even after several bolt re-tightening and loosening processes
- Good corrosion protection
- Solid lubricants
- Mineral oil
- Powdered metal
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.