Dowsil 550 Fluid 4KG
Dowsil 550 Fluid can be used as lubricant, heat transfer medium or a thermostat fluid making it highly versatile for use in a wide range of applications.
As a lubricant:
- Base oil for high temperature ball bearing greases.
- Lubricating oil for high temperature instruments.
- Heat-treating baths for speciality metals.
- Heat exchange fluid for research apparatus and instrument calibration baths.
- Heat transfer oil in capacitors, transformers and various electronics.
- Suitable for temperatures from -40« to 315« in thermostat systems, which should be kept clean.
- Low volatility
- Serviceable temperature range of -40« up to 230« in open systems, and up to 315« in closed systems
- Viscosity of 100-150mm«_/sec at 25«
- High flash point
- Excellent heat transfer characteristics
- High viscosity index
- Good compressibility
- Good oxidation and thermal stability
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.