Castrol Tribol GR 100-2 PD Grease
Unlike the case with conventional grease lubricants, the tribo-polymers formed by MFT are long-chained compounds with excellent lubricity and adhesion. This means that the load carrying area is improved and a hydrodynamic lubrication film is easier to maintain. This unique physio-chemical reaction achieves a non-sacrificial micro-smoothing of the friction surfaces.
The Tribol GR 100 PD Range can be used for long term bearing lubrication even under the most difficult operating conditions̴Ì_such as extreme pressure, vibrations, shock loads and a wide temperature range (-35°C to 140°C / -31°F to 28°F) in highly loaded rolling and sliding bearings. Typical applications include lubrication of the bearings of spinning and grinding spindles, gearmotors exposed to shock loads, screening / wood shaping machines and bearing surfaces of printing plates.
These greases are also suitable for bearings with a rotating outer ring and undergoing high stresses due to centrifugal load. Examples are spreader rolls, roll neck bearings in steel mills, and bearings with changing rotational directions or slewing movements. They are also used in curved teeth couplings and centralised lubricating systems.
Tribol GR 100-0 PD and 100-00 PD can be used as semi-fluid grease lubricants in gears such as flange, drum-type and worm gears. These two products are also suitable for use in gears without oil-tight enclosures, gear wheels and rolling bearings with a grease reservoir.
Compared to conventional greases, the Tribol GR 100 PD Range provides the following advantages:
- High load bearing capacity extends the operating period under high loads leading to optimum wear protection
- Superior lubrication and surface smoothing effects due to MFT can reduce failures, leading to less downtime andåÊrepair work. PD technology can prolong the life of damaged components
- Establishment of a protective layer of MFT this additive system can effectively increase the load bearing area, reducing unit pressures, operating temperatures and wear, increasing service life of both parts and lubricant improved bearing surfaces for longer service life result from the running in effect of MFT
- Extremely low coefficients of friction generating energy savings and reduced noise levels
- Multi-functional Tribol GR 100-0 PD and 100-00 PD are highly recommended for anti-friction bearings with grease reservoir and for leaky gearboxes.
- Easily pumpable in central lubrication systems does not channel on gears running at high speeds when using 100-0 PD 0 and 100-00 PD
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.