Product DescriptionCastrol Optigear BM are solid-free high performance industrial gear oils containing the additive combination Microflux Trans (MFT). This is designed to reduce wear that is caused by surface fatigue, pitting, spalling, scuffing, scoring or irregularities during running-in period and during normal operations.
Available in 320, 220, 150 & 100 viscosities
ApplicationOptigear BM can be used in all types of industrial gears, especially operating under extremely heavy loads, where conventional EP oils fail.
- Long term lubrication under the most extreme mechanical conditions, vibrations and elevated temperatures.
- Spur and bevel gears, worm gears up to the medium load range.
- Gears exposed to high sliding friction and high Hertzian surface pressures up to 2000 N/mm2 (such as elevators, rolling mills, belt conveyors, extruders, vibrating equipment, crushers, high speed looms and separators).
- Eccentrics, cam shafts and planetary gears.
- Variable speed drives (PIV).
- Sealed gear couplings. In all types of bearings, especially for spherical roller bearings, full complement cylindrical roller bearings and thrust bearings.
- Circulation systems.
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.