Castrol Molub-Alloy OG 936 SF Heavy Spray Gear Oil
A proprietary blend of Molub-AIIoy lubricating solids is included to promote anti-wear and load carrying properties beyond those of conventional lubricants. The select lubricating solids work synergistically with chemical anti-wear and extreme pressure (EP) additives to reduce contact temperatures while providing excellent anti-weld protection under extreme pressure and shock loading.
ApplicationMolub-Alloy 936 SF Super Heavy is suitable for use on all types of open gears, rails and rollers, racks and pinions, dipper slicks and other slides on shovels and draglines. It is certified to Bucyrus International SD 4713 specification for open gear lubricants including electrical hoist drum gear application.
The structural integrity and strength of the lubricating film is particularly valuable in the critical process of running-in new gears because of the natural occurrence of high spots (asperities) in newly machined surfaces. The lubricating film must separate the mating surfaces sufficiently to cushion the effect of the impact of asperities, and minimize initial pitting which could lead to progressive and destructive pitting later.
Molub-AIIoy 936 SF Super Heavy may be applied either manually or by heavy duty automatic systems.
- Forms a tough durable film with cushioning effect even under extreme pressures and at very slow speeds, the semi-dry working film resists erosion from rain or sleet, resists peeling in dusty environments, and resists film destruction by contaminating oils and greases migrating from nearby mechanisms
- Excellent rust and oxidation resistance protects the equipment and the lubricating film against the elements in severe climates
- Unique compounding technology flows readily in the film-forming process yet it resists squeeze and clings tenaciously, even to gear teeth in vertical orientation
- Good pumpability and set-back resistance pumpable in heavy automatic lubricating systems and does not heavy up over time
- Formulated to address environmental concerns it is free of solvents, lead, antimony and barium
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.