Castrol Hysol MB 50 Metal Working Fluid
Castrol Hysol MB 50 is a high-performance soluble metalworking fluid. It is free from chlorine and formaldehyde-releasing agents and contains a unique additive combination that works in synergy to enhance machining performance, surface finish and provides an excellent product stability.
Hysol is designed to help reduce overall operational costs and is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Lubrication package designed to try to help enhance tool life and improve surface finish on aluminium, titanium and ferrous machining
- Good wetting properties can help to reduce coolant drag out and help deliver cleaner machine tools and components
- Suitable for a wide range of materials and applications provides opportunity for product consolidation
- Chlorine, formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements
- and waste treatment requirements where applicable
Hysol MB 50 is especially designed for machining of ferrous and aluminium alloys