Castrol Hysol MB 50 cutting fluid
Castrol Hysol MB 50 is a high-performance soluble metalworking fluid. It is free from chlorine and formaldehyde-releasing agents and contains a unique additive combination that works in synergy to enhance machining performance, surface finish and provides an excellent product stability.
Hysol is designed to help reduce overall operational costs and is suitable for large central systems and single sump machines.
- Extended fluid life can help to reduce maintenance and downtime
- Low foam in recommended water conditions (see details below)
- Lubrication package designed to try to help enhance tool life and improve surface finish on aluminium, titanium and ferrous machining
- Good wetting properties can help to reduce coolant drag out and help deliver cleaner machine tools and components
- Suitable for a wide range of materials and applications provides opportunity for product consolidation
- Chlorine, formaldehyde releasing agent and nitrite free which help you to fulfil aspects of legislative requirements
- and waste treatment requirements where applicable
Hysol MB 50 is especially designed for machining of ferrous and aluminium alloys
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.