Castrol CareCut ES 2 Cutting Fluid
Castrol CareCut ES 2 is low viscosity chlorine metal free neat metal working fluid. The oil is based on advanced biodegradable ester technology. Specially formulated with a unique combination of sulphur and phosphorus-basedanti-wear additives it is produced optimum machining performance, enhance surface finish and lower the operating costs.
- Low oil mist and foam characteristics, even at high pressures and flow rates, leads to a reduction in oil
- consumption and increased production rates.
- Excellent flushing and lubrication properties extend grinding wheel life and enable high surface finish and
- dimensional accuracy.
- Low viscosity and excellent wetting properties reduce drag out and result in lower product usage.
- Good filtering characteristics and high oxidation stability help increase product lifetime.
- Our chlorine, mineral oil and heavy metal free formulation, based on advanced biodegradable ester technology
- improves the environmental profile and can help reduce disposal costs.
- High flash point, low odour, light colour and low mist qualities improve the work environment.
- Multi-metal machining using our superior additive technology provides an opportunity for product consolidation.
CareCut ES 2 is designed for high speed, creep feed and gear grinding of ferrous and non ferrous metals. It can also be used for drilling and general machining applications, as well as for hard metal and tool grinding.
CareCut ES 2 does not contain active sulphur and is hence compatible with yellow metals
|Free Delivery - All orders over £10 Ex VAT
Any order over £10 Ex VAT will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, we use both Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail courier depending on the size of the parcel.
|Next Day Delivery Before 5:30pm
Our standard next day delivery service will be delivered next day before 5:30pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.