The Castrol Alpha SP 220 is a high-quality mineral extreme pressure gear lubricants. They are formulated using high-quality mineral base oils which are fortified with a sulphur-phosphorous additive system to prevent scuffing in heavily loaded applications.
The balanced formulation separates water rapidly and resists foaming ensuring optimum film
strength at the point of contact. The range can be used to splash lubricated or forced circulation systems
- Spur, bevel, spiral bevel and planetary gearboxes
- Pump bearings
- Crankcase lubricant for high-pressure mud or cement pumps
- Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
- Good water resistance and demulsification characteristics.
- Protection of iron and bronze components against corrosion.