- Flame retardant
- Self Extinguishing
- High-Temperature Resistant
- Easy unwind and tear
- Water resistant
- Water Vapour Resistant
- Aggressive adhesive
- Conforms to BS 476 Part 6 and Part 7 Category 1
- Fire Class M1
- Class 0
AT502 is a 30-micron aluminium foil, coated one side with a dispersion acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive and is backed with a strong polythene coated release paper.
The tape is flame retardant and self-extinguishing giving a very safe performance where a risk of fire is an issue. Conforms to BS476, part 6 & 7, category 1. AT502 offers resistance against extreme temperatures (from -20°C to +110°C), which means that unlike most tapes it will provide a strong and secure bond to the required surfaces at low or high temperatures.
Ideal for quick repairs to down pipes and gutters, sealing glazed units in the double glazing industry, joining glass fibre or rockwool and for die cutting into discs or bespoke shapes. Its mirror finish will give a great result.
- Sealing glazed units in double glazing industry
- Sealing cold store insulation
- Heat reflection and screening in electronics industry
- Joining foil faced, glass fibre or rockwool
- Sealing metal or plastic ducting