3M 501E High Temperature Masking Tape (up to 149℃)
3M Specialty High Temperature Masking Tape 501E is a chamois coloured crepe paper coated with a 3M rubber resin adhesive.
- Specialty high temperature masking tape used for critical paint masking applications. High-temperature adhesive quickly sticks with confidence to most surfaces – including metal, rubber, glass, and plastic – while removing cleanly in one piece.
- Extra strong high-temperature tan crepe-paper backing conforms to irregular surfaces and resists bleed through from most industrial paint systems.
- Temperature resistant up to 300°F (149°C) for 30 minutes.
- Provides super sharp paint lines.
- Backing provides excellent conformability.
|Free Delivery - All orders over £10 Ex VAT
Any order over £10 Ex VAT will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, we use both Royal Mail First Class or UK Mail courier depending on the size of the parcel.
|Next Day Delivery Before 5:30pm
Our standard next day delivery service will be delivered next day before 5:30pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.