Molykote Longterm 2 Plus is designed to be used as a lubricating grease for metal on metal combinations with slow to medium-fast movements, especially with high loads.
Molykote Longterm 2 Plus Extreme Pressure Bearing Grease is used
- For bearings, spline profiles and clutches in highly stressed motor vehicles, tractors, cranes, earth-moving machines, conveyor belts and forklift trucks.
- Where there is a risk of fretting corrosion, groove formation (Brinell effect) or moisture.
- High load-carrying capacity
- Suitable for long-term lubrication
- In mixed friction it provides wear protection due to solid lubricants and EP (extreme pressure)additives
- Good adhesion strength
- Good protection against corrosion
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.
For more information about delivery days and cut off times click here.