Molykote HSC Plus Paste
Molykote HSC Plus paste is a copper thread paste that contains no lead or nickel. It can be used over a wide temperature range (-30C - 1100C) and allows non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures. With a high load carrying capacity and good corrosion protection, HSC plus paste is ideal for stud bolts and as a contact lubricant for electrically conducting components.
- For metal on metal combinations that are subjected to high temperatures and frictional contacts which, typically for bolted joints, are free from lead or nickel.
- Suitable for lubrication points with low speeds, subjected to high temperatures and corrosive effects, and also require a low and constant coefficient of friction. As a contact lubricant for electrically conducting components.
- Used successfully for stud bolts of gas and steam turbines, stud bolts of turbochargers of diesel engines, flanged connections in chemical and petrochemical plants.
- Can be used over a wide range of temperatures (-30C/-22F to 1100C/2012F)
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- High load-carrying capacity
- Due to stated coefficient of friction, defined pre-stressing forces for bolted joints can be achieved
- Good corrosion protection
- Good electrical conductivity
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.