Dowsil 7091 Adhesive Sealant
Dowsil 7091 is a high-performance neutral cure silicone adhesive sealant.
- Designed for applications which demand a strong but flexible bond, such as when bonding materials with differing thermal expansion rates, e.g. glass to metal or glass to plastic.
- Unprimed adhesion to commonly used materials including enamelled and painted steel, aluminium, ceramic and glass as well as to certain plastics used in engineering applications.
- Used as a Formed-in-Place Gasket (FIPG) material.
- One-component adhesive/sealant
- Cures at room temperature when exposed to moisture in the air
- Alkoxy cure system
- Non-sag, paste consistency
- Easy to apply
- Cures to a tough, flexible rubber
- Excellent adhesion to many substrates
- Stable and flexible from -40C (-40F) to +180C (+356F)
|Free Delivery - All orders over £20
Any order over £20 will qualify for free delivery.
For standard delivery, parcels are sent on next day courier via Parcelforce or UK Mail.
|Premium Delivery Before 12pm
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
|Express Delivery Before 10:30am
Our express delivery service is guaranteed for delivery next day before 10:30 am and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 4:30pm Monday - Thursday will be given the express delivery option.
We are able to offer two Saturday delivery options, a before 5:30 pm service and a before 10:30 am service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
We give you up to 30 days from the date you receive the product to change your mind.