The Skytec Utah is a 'Food Safe' nitrile single-use glove that is latex and powder-free, resistant to oils and many chemicals.
Knowing how to remove disposable gloves safely is important to help minimise contamination and prevent damage to the skin. Following a few simple steps can maximise safety and productivity.
- Significantly stronger alternative to latex
- Comfortable with a second skin feel
- Resistant to oils, acids and many chemicals
- Conforms to ASTM D6319-10 and D6124-06
- AQL 1.5
- High-performance NBR disposable gloves, non-sterile, powder free
- Latex free
- Textured finish on fingertips for improved grip and touch
- Approved for food handling
- Blue colouring