The Chicopee Durawipe is a revolutionary new wipe that ensures¬†not only a superior clean, but also durability. That means DuraWipe outlasts any paper-based wipe. Ideal for all industrial cleaning tasks, from drying hands to cleaning machinery or wiping surfaces, DuraWipe can be used in combination with water, detergents, or solvents without facing deterioration in performance.
The wipes are supplied in an excellent grab box with an internal centre feed roll that contains 150 wipes. This helps to keep the wipes clean and tidy at all time, it can be easily stacked and store in a van and the grab box make it easy to take the wipe up a ladder.
- Service Engineers
- Print Industries
- Graphic Arts
- Chemical Industry
- Paper and Airlaid wipes lack strength and cause excessive consumption, causing increased waste which leads to high disposal costs and time spent emptying bins
- Industrial areas are dealing with tough to clean surfaces that contain grease, oil and dirt which can cause high consumption of poor quality wipes, adding unneeded costs to your process
- Industrial areas often require solvents to ensure the most stubborn dirt will get removed, many cloths and wipes are not resistant to solvents and can degrade or breakdown in use.
- The DuraWipe range is strong and durable, both wet and dry making them ideal for a range of industrial cleaning tasks and are available in a range of dispensing options to best suit your task
- Thanks to their unique construction they are able to absorb like tissue, removing all fluids quickly and effectively. But providing far greater strength and durability to help you reduce waste
- Solvent resistant and therefore fully compatible with your choice of solvent without facing deterioration in performance
|Product Type||Specialist Wipes|
Delivery times explained
|Delivery option||Price||Delivery time|
|Parcelforce Express||£7.95 Inc VAT||1-2 Working Days*|
Free Delivery (Orders over £50 Inc VAT only)
|Free||1-2 Working Days*|
Orders placed before 3pm Monday to Thursday and 1pm Friday will be within 1 to 2 working days. Orders placed after these times will be dispatched the following working day.
The table below is a guide to when you will receive your order based on the day and time you order it. This table relates to standard delivery and standard free delivery. Any premium delivery services or deliveries for certain areas such as the highlands may be different.
*Refers to UK Mainland addresses only and included non-hazardous items. Delivery to Northern Ireland, Southern Ireland, Isle of Wight and Highlands are subject to a 2 day delivery minimum.
Free Delivery - All orders over £50 Inc VAT
Any order over £50 Inc VAT will qualify for free delivery. These orders are sent via DHL EXPRESS on a next day service.
Standard Delivery - £7.95 Inc VAT
For standard delivery, we use DHL EXPRESS. All orders are sent on a next day service.
Premium Delivery (Before 12pm) - £9.99
Our premium delivery service is guaranteed next day before 12 pm and will require a signature. Only orders placed before 2pm Monday - Thursday will be given the premium delivery option.
Saturday Delivery - From £11.99
We are able to offer a Saturday delivery before 5:30 pm service. Orders must be placed before 1pm on a Friday to qualify for this service. Both services require a signature.
Items that are classed as hazardous will be subject to higher shipping tariffs. Please note that shipping fees for hazardous goods apply to all orders and there is no free delivery option.
Hazardous item shipping rate (UK Mainland): £62 +VAT
Northern Ireland - £5.95 +VAT (Currently Unavailable)
Deliver to Northern Ireland takes between 1 and 4 days depending on where the order is dispatched from.
Ireland (Currently Unavailable)
We are currently unable to fulfil orders from Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland due to border delays. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
We do not currently accept online orders to Europe. However, we are able to ship to Europe but orders must be placed by phone. Please call +44 (0)1827 255250 for more information.
Order cut-off times
All orders placed after 2pm Monday - Thursday will be sent by courier on next day delivery but will arrive 2 days after placement of the order.
Any orders placed on a Friday before 1pm will be sent by next day courier and will arrive the next business day (Monday) unless Saturday delivery is chosen.
On selected new products we offer the ability to pre-order before stock arrives. If you place an order for an item that is on pre-order then your items will be dispatched using your chosen delivery method when we receive stock from our supplier.
*We aim to deliver items as quickly as possible. We use third-party couriers and delays can happen due to traffic incidents, weather and other incidents that are out of our control. We will always try and keep you up to date with any delays that may occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.